How We Live...

Welcome Home! 


I found you the perfect family getaway during those boring winter months! It's a modern style, tiny house complete with a working fireplace and a unique mushroom-style roof, unique to Charlevoix area. This is quite a gem and won't be on the market long!




Ahem... Err... So My kids and I built an igloo. You know, we all need a hideaway sometimes. This is the coolest thing ever. It's warm inside... and to see us all jammed in there, it's great. Life is like this when you live in Northern Michigan. You have family time. Building ice houses.


It's a thing. I swear. And I'm not really trying to sell you one. Come build your own...I'll take you ice skating at McSauba when you're done!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen Family Memories

SOLD! October 2017